viernes, 18 de febrero de 2011

My Heritage!!

My family heritage comes from my mom's family from Dominican Republic and United States. My dad's family is from the US and where he grew up and lots of his family lived in Aguirre, PR. My mom and my got to live close at a time but they didn't knew each other back then. My father passed his time a the sugar cane factory. My mom moved to diferent places. She played in  the marching band since a kid. She travel a lot a socialize with different cultures. With Americans, Chinese, Dominicans etc... She represented a lot PR. But, let it all when she grew up and had to go to study. My dad was more hardcore he liked more street and forcing the law. As a kid he worked in the sugarcane and in the port in aguirre. He study university, but became a police officer at a young age. He worked as officer unitl 2007 were he retired working for 36 years. My mom became to be a teacher has teach for almost 27 years. My family has travel the world. Most live in US some here in PR. But, we try to maintain connected. Thats My family heritage.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario