jueves, 17 de febrero de 2011

Lee Wang Fang

September 12,1941

 It was a dark scary night, everyone here are killing, robbing in the republic. I was standing without shelther in a raining night with no hope. As days and the nights passed I became skinnier and skinnier cause I had no eaten a lot. I didn't had a job. I wish I could get any type of job. I didn't care if it was nasty as clean toilets or hand flires out I would like a opportunity of a life time a get out of here!!

October 6, 1941
  Yesterday, I came along with a drunk man saying that he heard rumors of people going to hong kong to leave China and go to the new world. It came so interesting to find out more about this. I went to a friend of my Ki Kaia and she told me she hadn't heard that rumor being true. She was a jorunalist travel everywhere when she wanted. But, when Go Saung came to her office he told when she was go aboard to the new world. She became nervous a trow him out of her office. She gave me the deeds on getting aboard.

November 19, 1941
 I went to my lover's house, Lucy Lee Tang. I told her to pack her things up at leave the country, she agreed cause she was recently fired and broke. We stood 52 feet across the ship that was taking us to the United States for new opportunities. We went running to the ship and a soldier saw us breakin the law cause we hadn't permission. When he was cuffing us a hobo shot the soldier dead. He said to us, "Take you for making the difference, China is no longer safe." That make me think a lot. Lucy slept while a was drinking coffee to make sure of our safety on board.

December 31, 1941
 I found this journal in my office I don't know who left it there. Hi! My name is Bob Potatetoe. I'm a actor in the United States. I just came to my office this jorunal was here. I believe it belong to a Chinese man. Lee Wang Fang...ummmm this name looks familiar to me. I think is the man who was with a chinese spy that were recently killed by some chinese soliders Rye Ping and Kale Mang. This story is very interesting. I don't imagine how their life was in China. This is a serious thing to think about we americans are lucky to live with freedom without restrictions. I very sad , so sad about Lee.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario